And then there were three . . .

20070927

Grumpy babies in the bath . . .

Thursday, 27 September 2007

I had a bath with both of the little ones tonight. They were both very very grumpy and both cried. Mummy took them out and I had the bath all to myself. Nice.

Today we went to visit my Gran back in the hospital. She did something to her good knee and had to get an Ambulance to take her to the hospital. She was feeling much better today and looking forward to going home. I like visiting the hospital, so it was all good for me (but not for Gran).

Next we dropped Luke off with Ruth and the French boys so that the rest of us could go to the movies! I have never been to the movies before, so that was a first.

I like the big seats and I liked the popcorn. I didn't like having to sit still and not being able to talk. Kate was getting fussy so Mummy and I took her into the Cry Room, she went to sleep. Just as she went to sleep I needed to go to the toilet, so Mummy gave Kate to Daddy and took me upstairs to the toilet. When we came back into the movie we left Kate with Daddy and Mummy and I went to sit in the Cry Room. That was a much better idea because then I could move around and talk.

The movie we went to see was Ratatouille. Mummy said it was very average and not worth wasting your money on, wait until it is on DVD.

Grace










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Online Degrees